Thursday, February 9, 2012

A week in the life of Chloee

(I'm posting all my posts from my Catmull's Corner blog, so this one is a bit old!)

Chloee, Chloee, Chloee... CUTEST GIRLY EVER. Proof: This picture...
Aint she the cutest darn thing you ever did see?! NOTICE: PIGGY TAILS!! She FINALLY let me do her hair!! I had to bribe her.. She couldn't go play with her friend unless I could do her hair.. Is that bad?? The point is.. she looks adorable!! As always :)
She ended up loving it!
Back view.. cute bum! BUT...
After I did her hair.. she didn't like me for a minute and held a grudge. That is still the cutest pouty face.. had to take a pic! When she finally looked in the mirror she loved it as you can see in the pics above ^^^ :)
Doing one of her homework pages.
She's a really smart girl just like her daddy. Also, having her in Challenger back in Utah really made some awesome progress!
Theeen its Bubble time!
She loves it! On Thursday we went to Corona Del Mar so I could do some work in the Jess Loves Jewls business. I definitely love it. While I work.. Aunt Kayla came to play!
She was laughing so hard!
Aww...
Can you say CHEESE?!
Her favorite thing: Cheese Sawwwich
When I told her we were gonna make some pudding.. she.went.crazaay.
"Show me your puddin' face!"
Can you tell she's enjoying her life?
It was time to try the FULL PONY TAIL!.. she acutally let me without hesitation... MAKING PROGRESS.
Her first look in the mirror...
Wow! I look GOOD...
I'll just stare and make faces for a while..
kjfalijfienauih!!
Dancin!
Playing in her closet
I think she enjoyed her Panda kids meal just a bit.
Walkin' to the library! ...Don't mind me, I'm just the paparazzi...
Accessories: Purse, Baseball glasses, Dinosaur.
Romeo and Juliet.. Opposite style. Err.. daddy and Chloee.
I love being her mommy! She puts a smile on my face everyday. I luh luh love her!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment