Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happah Thanksgivin' !!

I woke up being extra thankful this morning.
Which really should be every morning!


What are your plans today?

Since we're not in Utah with all of our family and the big feasts... That means, well, no feasts.
And I'm not about to go wild cookin' it up either.
Luckily my sister lives close so we get to share dinner with her! We're going to a steakhouse for a 3 course Thanksgiving dinner for $16.99. What a deal :)


This is a collage of everything I'm thankful for.





These are the cookies I made for Thanks giving.

Can you tell which one Corbin made? Haha!


Today, I will be reflecting my blessings and feeling gratitude for them.










I'm also grateful for black Friday... CAN'T WAIT.

These crack me up.















And there's tons more!



May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious. May your pies take the prize.
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ERRBODY !



No comments:

Post a Comment