Wednesday, February 8, 2012

1st week with Chloee plus more!

(Posting all my posts from Catmulls Corner to here so this one is a bit older!) Last week was the first week with Chloee after she moved in with us.. so yes we are use to a bit more chillin' and relaxing time in the home but we've had so much fun with her here! We love having her here finally :) Corbin had to wake up at 3:15 to go to work everyday and he would get off late.. not cool! Luckily that wont happen again for 2 more weeks (dreading that!) Chloee had a headache one of the nights so she couldn't sleep.. and it's been hard for her to sleep in her new room. I don't blame her.. everything is still new :) Here are some pictures: Tickle time!
Loves playing with daddy
We got her magnets for our fridge!
Walked to the library down the street from our home:)
Went to a playdate with other Camp Pendleton Kids:) Of course she loved this spider puppet!!
Corbins good friend came to Cali to visit, they hadn't hung out in a long time so it was nice for them to see each other! I just realized I didn't take a picture of them.. Oh well! We all went to Huntington to see my sisters and so that Corbin and his friend could find something fun to do down there. While they went out, Chloee and I had a slumber party :)
She loves my sisters dog Rambo! We put up 2 big air mattresses and she loved jumping and running back and forth as Rambo chased her! :)
Playing with PJ bird!
Aunt KaRynn showing her how to pet the bird.
While we were there, Aunt Kayla gave her a squishy alien that you can throw on the wall and it sticks. She wanted me to throw it on the ceiling.. but I told her it was too sticky and wouldn't come down. She said, "Try it!!!" Haha.. okaaaay.. whatever you say!.. AND It was stuck. Luckily she has an awesome daddy to try and get it down from a very high ceiling!
Still would NOT come down it was so sticky! You could see its blotch of stick when he moved it a little... Finally we taped a broom to a bed to reach higher... Nope. Didn't want to come down. It's still there and we are waiting for the day it will fall! Chloees Joke of the day: Knock knock! - Who's there? - Me! - Me who? - Me, Chloee! Chloee's silly sayings: Chloee saw me plucking my eyebrows and said, "I will never ever do that! Even when I'm old!" She also saw me putting on mascara and said, "When I'm 85 I can do that too!!" As for me.. When Corbin went out with his friend.. he came back and surprised me with some new Nikes!!! I. love. them. He has good taste! I think he should go shopping for me more often ;) Thanks baby!
I read a really great book called, The Lucky One. By Nicholas Sparks. Its about a Marine who travels to North Carolina after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war. After I read it, I found it's being made into a film! It comes out next year and I'm pretty excited. I think it will be another big hit like The Notebook... probley cause Zac Efron is playing the Marine and all the girlies love him! Anyways.. I definitely recommend it :)
Corbins brother and my brother are now engaged!!!!! I'm so excited and happy for both of them! Both couples have dated for a year or so now and I can't wait for them to be apart of our families! CONGRATS to P.C. + M.B. and B.M. + A.P. <3 Marriage is the beeeeeeeest! Seriously. I love it. Peace ooooout home skillets!

No comments:

Post a Comment