Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Knotts berry farm / Kidsville

(I'm posting all my Catmull Corner posts to here, so this is a bit older!)

Corbin had some good news for Chloee and I this week..
1. Didn't have work on Friday
2. Surprise on Friday

We were pretty excited! So.. wake up Friday morning, we all get ready for the day and we were off to.. wherever he was taking us! About 45 minutes of driving we finally get there..

Knotts Berry Farm!!

I think I went there when I was like 4 or 5 but I dont remember it, So I was way excited. And Chloee? Ecstatic! The whole way walking into the park she says, "LOOK daddy at that roller coaster!" "LOOK mommy at that big ride!" ..cutie.

Here are some pictues!
 On the train!


 This was acutally obnoxious, but Chloee loved it and thats all that mattered!

 Hello-freakin-kitty store! Chloee's heaven.

 



I just tried uploading the cutest video of Chloee that Corbin took on the Pirate ship ride.. like the one at lagoon. That was her favorite! Our first and last ride there. Her face was priceless :)

Corbin snaped this on our drive back. It was so beautiful over the ocean!! It looked much better in person.


We had so much fun! Knotts Berry Farm beats Lagoon by far. Loved it! Can't wait to go again next year. THANKS BABE!! You da best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today I took Chloee to Kidsville. She got to play and run around with the kids while I got a free massage for being a military wife! Freakin' awesome!
Kidsville is a cute place for kids to play. All the little rooms they have: garden, school, clinic, castle, jail, princess, dress up, hollywood, fire department, cave, vet.. and a few more. Literally a Kidsville!

She was in a very shy mood as you can tell by the pics..

School

 

Chloee the vacuuming doctor!

Climbing the "bean stock"



My massage was outstanding.
Hub and I will be exchanging some massages tonight too! Yes!

That's all for now, thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment