Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chloee Belle

As you all know, I married Corbin 5 months ago and took Chloee in as my cute little daughter...
BEST THING EVER.

When I think of last year on Christmas Eve, the tragedy of her mother breaks my heart. I really wish I could have known her, hung out with her, or been her friend.
I know we can't change the past so it's something Chloee will have to take on with her as she grows.
 As of right now.. she's too young to understand what happend. She knows that her mommy got sick and her brain stopped working and that she went to live with our Heavenly father and Jesus, and Kaycie (family dog).
I know that every year she will want to know more, and understand a little better.
Corbin, our family and I will help her cope, and answer any questions she has. We will all be ready with answers (on her level) that she needs and anything else that can help her.

We put up pictures of her mother in her room and on her night stand, I know she was 3, such a small age, but I pray everynight that she will always remember her mommy!!

I fell in love with Chloee and her dad, and am so amazingly lucky to be apart of them everyday for the rest of my life. They've made my life so full of happiness and joy!!

I wish I could have been around when she was a baby.. I love looking at her baby pictures - Stinkin cutie. She looks so much like her daddy :)

Here's a few pictures:








Tell me those aren't the most adorable pictures!! You can tell she's her daddy's world. Of course!
I can't look at pics of her without smiling :')

I know I came a little late.. 3 years late of knowing her.. but I just feel so lucky that I am apart of her life now and I'll get to enjoy her forever!! Which is a longer time!!



Before Corbin and I got married I would go play with her almost everyday after work, or taking her to the parks or putting her to bed, going to her T-ball games or to my home to play with my family .. I LOVED my Chloee time.
At first when she was learning my name, she always said, "Karawee" Just for a little.. til we taught her the 'L' part. Then it was always, "KaraLLLLLLLeeeeee!" Making the 'L' sound loooong. So cute :)
She still called me by name when we got married. I never ever would tell her to call me mommy. I just thought if she wants to she can :) After a few months it came natural for her to call me mommy. And YES I CRIED THE FIRST TIME!! Now, I'm just "mommy". (mommy Karalee and there will still ALWAYS be mommy Jill!) Aaaaand I love it. So much.




Chloee is the most loving, cuddling, kissing, hugging, giggling, smiling, laughing, silly, sweetheart girly ever. She is so full of fun suprises! Always being a goof ball, center of attention, making us laugh ALL THE TIME. I can't get enough of her :)







Whenever we have someone visiting, or the missionaries over for dinner, family or friends.. she always says, "I can show you my room?!"
She absolutely loves her room. No more moving around all the time. She's here, with us, always us, has her room, not moving for a while! And she loves her new home. So do I, its perfect for us!








When I leave to run to the store or to the gym.. she gets so sad and and follows me around the house as I get ready to leave saying, "I'm sure gonna miss you.." with a sad face over and over.. She knows I'll come back but its so cute!!







I know I wasn't there for her being born, first word, first step, first day at preschool, but I'll be there for the rest of her birthdays, her first day at kindergarten, her first time riding a bike, elementary, homework, her first time wearing makeup, shopping and all that fun girly stuff.. haha. Highschool, dances, first boyfriend, first breakup, first time trying new foods, first time.. everything! Then it goes on to her wedding, husband, kids.. but.. I already got stressed out typing 'first day at kindergarten.'

Her first 'Pop the hip - eyebrows up - kissy ish face - hands on hip - Picture. This one stressed Corbin and I out. But.. SO CUTE STILL :)


As I typed this blog.. she sat by me watching her christmas cartoons.. hugging me every 5 minutes..with a huge smile and saying, "Mommy! Mommy! I love you so much everyday and everynight!" Then she kisses me and goes back to her cartoons.

I am beyond blessed to have her as my daughter, to be able to raise her as one of my own. I know I will never take her birth mothers place but I'll be here to fill in that mother figure, and that motherhood that she needs. I'll do whatever it takes to raise her the best that I know how. ( Thanks mom for teaching me all that I know and being my best 'go to' - big props to you, I love you!!)

I now know why parents are always saying, "You're growing up too fast!"

I love my little Chloee Belle. She is my angel!

Bring on the lovely journey. <3
















Thanks for reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment