Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some fun times

(Posting all my posts from Catmull's Corner to this blog, so this one is a bit older!)

I went with my friend and her boys to Botanical Gardens, it has ALL kinds of plants, trees, flowers, paths.. etc. I really enjoyed it :) Best part was that its free this month for all military families! Wish Corbin could have joined but he had to work.. boo! Botanical Gardens = Awesome for kids Chloee had the time of her life. Here's some pics!..
Fun tree house for the kiddos
She's a climber!
Chalk!
Painting!
Playing in the lil river with boats
We played tic tac toe in the dirt!
We made her a pot out of newspaper and she planted her plant!
Watering the plants
Sand box
Musical instruments for kids to play
Building blocks
Huge chair!
Painting a dragon fly
Weird sculptures everywhere
Her and her friend running
At the top!
Bamboo trees were my favorite!
Waterfall
After we got home, we relaxed for a little bit till we went to the community party in our neighboorhood. It had bounce houses and slides, games, prizes, dancing, food and ice cream!
She was dancing her heart out!
 ------------------- Painted Chloees fingernails and toe nails! Turned out really cute :)
-------------- Corbin, Chloee and I reallllly want a dog! We went animal shelter hoppin' hoping we could save a lil' man!.. So cute <3 Haven't found lil' man .. YET!
---------- Caught the Ice cream truck!
---------- She told me what she wanted for lunch... Peanut butter and cheese with animal crackers on top. Does that sound delish or what?! BLEH.. yuck! Silly girl!
-------------- She. Loves. Her. Park. Had to put her animals in her seat belt as well! CUTIE!
---------------- Chloee's JOKE of the day: "What did the Chloee say to the teddy bear? I smushed-ed the unicorn!! HAHA thats a funny one!" Chloee's silly talking of the week: "I like brown moths! Moths are pretty good like spiders!" "I want green long hair.." "I'm gonna grow up and be a doctor and help people. I will have my own money. I can buy band aids for people! When I'm a doctor I'll be at the doctor station and I wont live here.. I'll miss you. You can be the nurse." "I need a new flip flop, I like just one of them. One is broken so we need to just get one... not two. We have to go to the flip flop store." ------------- One more thing.. I LOVE MY CUTE LITTLE FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment