Friday, February 10, 2012

Bowling



Finally went bowling for our first time out here!
Chlo had the help of the bumpers and the pink dinosaur thingy to help her roll the ball straight :)
She did pretty good being 4!
Everytime she hit the pins she would do a little dance. So cute.
Corbin, of course got a buncha strikes!
I did pretty good too, thank ya very mucha.

Here's a cute video!





Her CUTE little bowling shoes hahaha!! I've never seen them so little!!

My other half and I!
















While Corbin had to work for a couple hours on a Saturday I took Chlo to get some FroYo! MMM my fav.



Also took her to the pet store! She loves animals.


I love little bunnies!! They're so fluffy and cuddley. I want one. But only to hold, not to clean up after or anything hahaha
















 That's all folks!



1 comment:

  1. Ha looks like you had a great time. I love watching little kids when they bowl. Their expressions are so funny! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop on your fun activities :)

    ReplyDelete