Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Corbin's Valentine Surprise

I love Valentines day.

I love LOVE.

Most importantly, I love my love.



Corbin has had a looong couple of weeks. Waking up at 4 in the morning, going to MCMAP and earning his belts, working late. Yeah, Marine stuff.

This Valentines day, I thought I would do something a little fun.

While Corbin was working I bought a bunch of decorations, took Chlo to a babysitter, went home and decorated. When he came home from work, he walked through the front door with a little trail of hearts and candy to follow. Every few steps was a big heart explaining the "rules". It led through the living room, the kitchen, down the hall and to our room.

 Decked out our room with balloons, streamers, starbursts and candles!!
Turn the light off and it was AWESOME and of course romantic!

I also had strawberry angel food cake cabobs drizzled with chocolate ready to eat. And mmm MMM they were yummy!

He definitely was surprised and loved it. :)
I'm so lucky to have him, I love him to the moon and back!

'Twas a great love day for us!

Here is a video of what I did
Totally cheesey, but... I like the cheese. :)







^^^^YUM.


Hope you all had a great V day!!






1 comment: