Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chlo is a happy Kindergartener!

Our cute lil Chlo is now in Kindergarten!

I can't believe it. She is just growing too fast.
We went shopping and I let her pick out some new school clothes and shoes. She chose new cowgirl boots! It's about time we get her some new boots, her old pink cowgirl boots are too small and very warn now. These are so cute on her!

She has been so excited and counting down the days.. and it was finally here! We just moved to a different neighborhood on base and ended up being super close to the elementary. Lucky us! I can just walk her to school so Corbin can take the car to work :)

When we got to the school we found her classroom and met her nice teacher. There were lots of kids sitting at chairs and playing with toys on the tables. Chloee walked around till she found a spot she felt comfortable at, put her backpack on the chair and started playing with the little blocks.

 

Of course all the parents were standing by their child making sure all was good with the world! There were lots of cryers, whiners and scared little ones. I love that Chlo was just happy and excited to be there. She just started playing and making new friends!

"Raise your arms and wiggle your fingers if you're listening!"


The teacher had to kick all us parents out cause we were all glued to our kiddo's and didn't want to leave them... As I was leaving out the door, Chloee waved goodbye to me with a big smile on her face! I started tearing up and lost it a little as I walked out the school. I know it's just Kindergarten, and just for a few hours but I didn't wanna let her go! I am so proud of my Stinker. She is so ready for Kindergarten and is such a good happy girl.

I went back to her classroom for the Kindergarten orientation for the parents while she was at recess. After that, I went to the park to find her... all the little ones running around with such excitement! I was standing there for a while trying to spot her out then all the sudden she came running from the side and said, "MOMMY!!" and gave me a great big hug. Happy girl she was!! I was asking her all kinds of questions how school was and she was explaining how much fun she had, how many friends she made and how she couldn't wait to come back tomorrow! My heart was happy.


 
 
We walked back to our new home and she just ran around in happiness loving her life!!
 
Here are some pictures of the 2nd day :) What a cutie!
 
 
 
 
 
As I picked her up we were walking home and I noticed she was carrying her mini Gospel Principles book.. Hahahaha I had to take a picture. How cute is that?! Corbin and I must be doing something right?! She loves having little scriptures of her own! Proud mama!
 
 
As long as she is happy, mommy Karalee is happy. And I know mommy Jill is looking down on her and is happy for Chloee too. <3
 
I LOVE MY KINDERGARTENER TO THE MOON !
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Poppa and I just giggled at all the pictures - what a CUTE girl! And so grateful for you posting this!!

    ReplyDelete