Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A visit from the In-Loves (laws) !

Last week my awesome in law's came to visit!

It's always so great having family come, we are always missing everyone!!
We always have great conversations, a good game play, and just fun visiting :)
I am so lucky to have them as parents! They have both helped me with so much. Melissa helps me with my running right and how to take care of injuries , she's pro! Dave gave me a blessing and also helped me test drive and look for cars till we found the perfect one! Of course they are always there to talk to, about anything. I truely appreciate them in my life<3
Chlo is always missing her Mimi and Papa, so we decided to make their coming a surprise for her!..
Here is a video


She was preeeetty happy with the surprise!!

We tried out a new Mexican restaruant called El Torito's. Definitely a new favorite!

Sunday was a special day. My husband got ordained as an Elder. Had lots of happy tears :')

Me= Happy wifey!!

Lucky In-Loves got to go on a fun cruise! JEALOUS but was so excited for them! They had a blast. When they got back, they had "sea legs"... the ground was still a bit whoozy.

I love having them here! Always sad when they have to leave.
Thank you both for everything!!

Can't wait till the next time!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. you are very blessed to have special "in loves"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the surprise for Chloee! And so happy for your family! That is so awesome about Corbin. I know how much Melissa loves you guys and wants every happiness to be yours. You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete