Sunday, August 24, 2014

4th of July '14

For the 4th of July, we started our day hiking Bells Canyon. It was beautiful! 





Had some beautiful views.

Chlo LOVES climbing rocks. But what kid doesn't?

She's a statue!

Hiking selfie!


 Carving our initials:)
 <3

I love my man!



"Chloee's Playground"




Resting while I put my blistered feet in the cold water! (Ragnar + New shoes = no bueno for feet)
 Love the mountains! Utah is beautiful.

Later, we BBQ'd and did some fire works! Chloee is still not a fan. She hates loud noises so she watched from inside!





When we were almost done, the neighbors were lighting air fireworks and one fired right towards us! They started blasting off all around us and we all bolted! It was scary. Corb got into "Marine mode" and started calling orders. I loved it. I'm grateful he knows how to act in dangerous situations. 


Happy Independence day!
Freedom isn't free.






No comments:

Post a Comment