Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New life

(Moving all my posts from Catmulls Corner to this blog. So this is old!)
I thought I'd try out my blogging skills... Never been into it so we'll see how it goes! As you all know.. I moved to California and married my best friend Corbin, we had a beautiful wedding at the beach!
Moved into a lovely home and we love it! There's a big deck and in the back yard we have a park (Chloee's favorite!), basketball court, tennis court, and a volleyball net! We also have a few community centers walking distance.. all have nice gyms and swimming pools! Camp pendleton is a nice place to live in. We're lucky and get to shop at the commissary.. tax free! Fast food, shopping centers, mini mall, movie theater, bowling alley, gas stations, library, hospital, running pathways, lake, beach.. etc. are also available here. Its enjoyable! Chloee just moved here for good!!! We are so happy, we've definitely missed her cute face :) We got her some fun things for her room and she LOVES it! Her new favorite things are: New pink scooter from her Papa, Putting her purple bing bag on the couch to hang out with her daddy and I, her 2 pillow pets, and the movie Care Bears.. (Corbin and I have heard pleeenty of it! .. But.. whatever makes her happy!)
Her favorite song is still "Black and yeyo, black and yeyo!" Yesterday was pretty funny.. While I was making dinner, Corbin and Chloee had a 20 minute convo about Lady Gaga... Corbin saying she's kinda coo coo and Chloee saying she loves her songs. Love them :) I'm very lucky to be able to spend my days with the ones I love! I love being 11 hours closer to my sisters!! They live in Huntington, its about an hour away. I can't forget little Rambo, my sisters cute yorkie. We've been trying to visit eachother as much as we can! The other night we had a game night with them at our house, we love Phase 10!
I picked up a job with my sisters making fine jewelry and I love it so much! (I'll post some pictures later!) So far I've only met a couple girls in the hood! My neighbor works with The Pampered Chef.. so we end up getting lots of yummy deserts! Tonight I'm going to a 'How to Organize Your Life' class here in Camp P. There will be lots of friends for me to meet and also some little friends for Chloee to play with :) One of my friends asked me if I felt like my life was kinda ending.. I said it sure was not! It's just starting!! Of course I miss my friends and family back home, quitting my jobs and moving to a new state is a huge change.. but I'm SO excited to see where my life is going :) I'm so very grateful for my Corbin and Chloee. They are my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Also grateful for my family and friends! Big change = realize true friends. Its just a new chapter in my life and the pages keep turning with more new and exciting things!! <3
I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment