Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Labor day weekend. (Posted late)

(Posting all my Catmull's Corner posts to here so its a bit older.)

Wud uuuup fellahs.
On Labor Day weekend Corbin's parents and brother Luke came to visit! We are always looking forward to see family. :) When we picked up mother-in-love.. she had all kinds of presents for Chloee. She was pretty excited to see them! When they come to visit it means delicious BBQ's, awesome movies (We watched Limitless and Rio, my 2 new favorites!) Laughing and long deep conversations! Seriously love them convos.

Here's some pics!



Had fun with those glasses... especially Chloee!





I didn't get much pictures till the day they left!
We headed to Denny's for breakfast before they took off.
It was the first day it rained since we moved here!! I was so excited!
Chloee in her raincoat.. just the cutest..


Putting things in her pockets.




Waiting to be seated.

Kiss my cheek..

Got cha!!

Breakfast was delish.. Time for goodbyes :(






She was so sad that Mimi, Papa and Uncle Luke had to leave but she knows they'll come again soon!

I love this picture! :)

SO SAD!

Since she was super sad.. we decided to stop to get her a drink and treat before we went back home, then things were all better!
Her cheek is so cute haha!


It breaks my heart to see her sad. It also breaks my heart knowing there's going to be a lot of sad days as she grows up that a treat can't fix, and harsh things to understand and deal with. I'll do whatever I can to help her, make her happy and I'll always be there for her.

Having family over made my weekend!
Can't wait till they come again.
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment