Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sea World

(I'm posting all my Catmull's Corner posts to here, so it's a little older)

Last weekend Corbin, Chloee and I spent an awesome day at Sea World... FINALLY! I had never been there. It was a lot more then I had expected! I didn't think it was like a mini mini mini Disneyland.. It had rides?! I thought it only had one big show for Shamu, the performing animals and a gift shop. Boy was I wrong. There were lots and lots of sea animals to see and rides to ride!
 Something awesome: IT WAS FREE! The joys to being a military family :)  I found out we get to go to all the fun amusement parks free once a year. I love it!!

Here are some pitchaaas.
Love this one.. She is sooo into the sea life!

Tippy toes!!

Love my hubbys muscles <3

Bird is lovin' his life sittin on the sea lion!

My flash sucked bum in the shark .. area!

Walkin' under the turtle!

Piggy tail is fallin out but she's still stinkin' cute!

Shaaawks.

I heart them!
My loves :)

And again.

Shamuuuu time!

"Oooooh! Ahhhh!"

He loved break dancin' for us!


Show off...

I want one. Not really though!
We waited the whole time to get soaked like the rest of the hundreds of people.. but nooo. Shamu's got nothin' on us I guess :)
Sky ride was relaxing..

"What is that right there? What is that white thing? What is that man doing? What is that? What is that?" ... She is very fascinated and attentive!


Her smile just makes me smile.


Lunch time! She loved her whale food holder thingy!..

Chloee play time !

She wanted so badly to play in the water.. she loved the Lagoon fountains with her Mimi and Papa but Sea World fountains: revoked! Did not want to get wet.


Her cute daddy playing with her!


She struggled a bit.. but daddy's there to help!

Still climbin'

Errrgguuahhh

Okay... I guess I'll smile.

Waiting in line for the Dolphin show!


She's being goofy :)

Muah!



This is the only pic I got of the dolphin show because I was terrified my phone would get wet! Buuuh.. nope. We kept dry once again!
The entertainers wear some obnoxious wet suit gear!.. The moment they come flying out in the air, riding with the dolphins and jumping into the water out of no where.. Corbin and I were crackin' up! It was very hideous in the eye. BUT I give them a thumbs up.. they've got some talent up their sleeves I wish I had to be honest!

Took more picks as we waited
She's spoiled:)



HAHA this one cracks me up!! She is just funny!

Waiting for the last ride. She's gettin impatient and tired!
Tried opening her mouth like the shark.. I think she's almost got it..

Of course she is so fascinated by sharks! One of her favorite animals.

Time to go home!

We had a good time at Sea World.. So glad we went :)
My favorie was the dolphin show. They are so smart! Swimming with dolphins is on my To Do list!
Thank you babe and princess for a fun day.



Next: Busch Gardens.. here we come!










No comments:

Post a Comment