Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Cali Cat's


 Tonight was gonna be a date night. But plans changed so I'm bored and blogging!!
Just wanted to blog about my cute lil family.
I love them
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much. And more.

Love taking pics with my cute Chloee.

Muah!


Went to the beach the other day.
I love the Del Mar beach here on base, it's never crowded and they keep it nice and clean!!

Chlo just being cute making a sand castle

Look a seagul!

The out come with some nice sea shells and a stick

My hottie hubby!!

B)




I love to capture cute moments.
Like this one :)
The cutest snuggle bugs around.



She loves anything to do with sea life!

"Im a little girl Marine, mommy!"

"Goin on a vah-cation! All packed and ready to go!"
Video:





Chlo dressed up Bear in her shorts. Took a pic cause I laughed out loud, just love her :)



My sis Tana made this! Thought is was quite cute :)

Love being a Catmull!
Life is good!
<3




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I love it! Chloee is so creative and I totally laughed at her cuteness in the video where she is wearing her helmet to go on vacation. Haha! Stinkin cute for sure. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so cute...I sure miss her and cant wait to see you all. I will send you pics of the dress when I get it done. It is going to be so cute, she will be the princess of the day:>)

      Delete