Thursday, February 9, 2012

A day at the bay!

Posted a little late! ;)

For Christmas my mom and sister came out to visit! While they were here we had a fun girly night out.
First we went to lunch then decided to rent a boat on the bay!
Took our cars on the car fairy to cross to the other side.
This is one of my favorite things. Being on a boat. Seriously!
 It's so fun and relaxing, wind blowing through your hair and the view everywhere is amazing... as you can see below!


Chlo was so anxious to get on the boat!


Sis and I


Helping aunt Kayla steer!






Love my sisters!!!


She loves her aunties !

Chloee loved every minute :)
Especially the seals!


Grandma Leslie!


The girlies!
This makes me happy :)




Ended the night with some Christmas shopping and going out to dinner.
I love my family. Fun day :)
The end!






No comments:

Post a Comment