Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Week !


My aunt and uncle came out to Cali and were able to meet us for dinner! Went to El Toritos, our new favorite.

Went to Steels beach workout, I love going every Saturday!
 Chloee is just cuter than ever!

I'm obsessed with this puppy bulldog picture. I told Corbin, if we were puppies, we'd be these guys! I'm so cheesey. But I love it!!

It was Chloee's turn to say the talk in primary. She did so good! She wasn't shy at all!

Here is a video of Corbin playing a game with our 4 year olds!




Chlo and her new friend bowling! They were so cute.

Snuggle bugs. This makes my heart happy.\

My pretty sis and little Jazzy dog!!!

Chloee coloring with one of my friends!

Shake shack with Chlo, it was so enjoyable. Wrote about it Here .
<3

Chlo brought both Corbin and I a flower with she was out with my sis! She said, "I wanted to buy you a flower because I love you!" CUTIE
I love them.


Chloee's animals dressed with her clothes.. Looks like we'll be going to build a bear for her birthday!!
Thought this was funny..


Chlo had fun at a park!




I love my life!
That's all for now :)






2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your fun life with your adorable family. It makes me so proud to be your mom because you have become a wonderful wife and a loving mother. Something I've been looking forward to all your life. I am truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy post! Love the video : ) Great Job Kar!

    ReplyDelete