Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shake shack fun day

Yesterday I had to work (making jewelry) I usually work once a week since I have to drive an hour to Newport Beach to work. I love making jewelry! It's so fun!
If you would like to see what kind of jewlery my sis and I make click HERE.

After work Chlo and I had a while till we had to go home to pick up Corbin from MCMAP, so we went to go look at our favorite puppy store called, iHeart Puppies. When we got there IT WASN'T THERE, they had moved to a different place. We were bummed. Knowing how puppy hungry we all are!! (Can't wait till our next move so we will have a yard to get one!)

On our way home, I thought it would be fun for us to stop at a shake shack to pass time. The shack had tables to overlook the ocean, it was a beautiful view. And of course our peanut butter shake with chunks of oreo and cookie dough in it was deeeelish. Chlo loved looking at the far far away boats.










I love my stinker butt!

By the shack, I found an awesome running pathway with the view of the ocean. It reminded me of my mother-in-love! Corbin and her love to go running together. When they come out to visit, I can't wait to take them there! Hopefully my strained (AGAIN) IT band will be better so I can enjoy a little run myself. Then, get a shake after and gain all the calories back, woo!!!

Picked Corbin up from his training and he was so dirty, yet looked so good! Haha!
Got home and had the missionaries over for dinner!

It was a good day!

How was your day?!






3 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT to run there with you guys!! So stoked!

    And wow, it seems that every picture Chlo is getting bigger and bigger! She looks so grown up with her all up! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa on Chlo's cute hair! Its so fun to see her enjoying the different styles you try on her. I can't believe she is almost 5 already!

    In about a year, I will be able to run that path with you, so don't forget where it is in the meantime :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go run there either! And yes Mom, soon enough I'll take you there too!
    I can't believe she's almost 5 either. Gah!!
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete