Thursday, August 2, 2012

Corbin's Promotion to Corporal

Wednesday, August 1st, 2012, Corbin was promoted to a Corporal of Marines. Not only am I proud of his achievement and his outstanding hard work, but most importantly I am proud of him because he is a great husband and father. I am happy and proud to have him in my life. The promotion he got really made my day! Congratulations to my husband ♥ Corporal Catmull! -ILYPI-

Congratulations Corporal Catmull!!

Video of his promotion:


It was really cool that I was able to pin Corbin for his promotion. Not a lot of people can say they did that for someone! I was honored. And thank you Chloee for helping me ;)
Proud wife <---


Promotion warrant and NCO creed

My good lookin' Marine




Reppin' some new rank insignia!

So proud of him!!



Chloee searching for bugs

Corbin and Cody one of his best buds since boot camp

Corbins bayonet he earned for becoming Corporal

NCO amo can, also earned

His boots and my heels match perfectly <3 ;)

Yes, I'm a cheese ball.

Chloee just being a happy girl!



Couldn't be more proud of you honey!!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME! Thanks for documenting it - you are such a good wife and I'm so proud of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of you. What a wonderful accomplishment and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! thanks for your excellent service! :)

    ReplyDelete