Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chloee's Valentines Surprise

Here is the video of her valentines scavenger hunt!
It was so fun telling her that we are going to Disneyland tomorrow!





Video first. Now for the pictures of how the day went :)
Chloee was so excited to have a Valentines party at school and hand out her Scooby Doo valentines!



Sending Chloee mail valentines to all her grandparents!


Corb and I decided to give her surprise (Going to Disneyland) away by a fun scavenger hunt!
Made some hearts and glued some clues to each one.

The first clue
Just a little note I made for my babe.


Her valentines bucket! (Yes I made it out of a protein powder container haha)

She LOVES when daddy surprises her by picking her up from school!



Waiting to get Chloee.. :)

Flowers and cards from Husband/Daddy! THANKS HONEY! :)

Chloee got some Valentines gifts in the mail!

Smelling the flowers from daddy.




Last minute Wall I decorated 


Package from Mimi!







 Package from Grandma L!



After school and opening her mail is when we did the scavenger hunt!
 I hope you watched how cute she was :)
We CANNOT wait to go to Disneyland tomorrow!!
Thanks for reading!





1 comment: