Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Picture Update

Just some pictures to update cha!

She is so silly sometimes!




When Corbin wakes up for work, he takes these pics of me. Haha I hate the light when I'm sleeping.


She loved the flowers daddy got her for Vday. She is so cute.

Love this angel.
 <3

A sunset drive

Chloee got the hives a while back :(
Brave girl
 Easy bake oven!
Hub makes bomb snickerdoodles

 The book is way better then the movie! Love love love it.


Stoked for L and M's wedding!!

 Painting

Run Or Dye 5k! See post Here !


My parents sent me an iPad! Early birthday present. I am so addicted to it!!



 Chloee loves to put her socks on daddy..

 Then she puts his work socks on.. haha

 This pic was for Mindy haha

 "Will you send this to grandma Leslie?"


 Chloee LOVES her teacher!



Yes, I CRIMPED her hair! Member that?!

 Chlo making a bird feeder
 Planting flowers



 Foggy night at the temple


Thanks for checking out the blog ya'll!




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.
    It's so fun checking in on your fam...reminds me so much of the time when I was about your age, starting a family while in the air force!
    such fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Her hair crimped is so cute!! I love that she has chilled out about her hair and let's you do all kinds of cute things with it!!

    ReplyDelete