Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter


It was our first Easter as a family :) It was so fun to shop for plastic eggs, candy and fun things to put in Chlo's basket! On saturday morning we went to an Easter egg hung at our church. She found the golden egg and played on the bounce house/slide! Sunday-Easter, Chloee woke us up early to go see what the Easter bunny brought her! She found all the eggs we hid in the living room and had fun with her stuff. We now have so much candy.. MMM :) Went to church and loved listening to the talks about what Christ did for us and his resurection. Easter always, no doubt, has amazing talks at church. We taught our cute 4 year olds, the best we could about the meaning of Easter. I just love them!! We came home, ate lunch and put Chlo down for a nap. Corbin and I watched, The Passion of the Christ. WOW. What a movie. It is so hard to watch, yet is so good to see what Jesus did for us and what he went through, a better understanding. As Corbin held me, I was bawling like a baby. My blanket was literaly soaked from my tears. If you haven't seen it, please watch it!! It's a must see. (It's on Netflix :]) Aaand yeah! It was a blessed day! I love Easter and the feeling it brings. I love being with my family. I also love the Candy. I hope y'all had a delightful Easter!!
Now for some pics!..












<3




1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!! What a happy Easter.....makes my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete