Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas 2012

Ever since I can remember, this Christmas advent calender was a tradition every year for my sisters and brother. My mom made it herself! Since all the kids are moved out and I have Chloee now, she sent it to us to keep the tradition going. Each day Chlo put a piece onto the tree! She LOVED it.
 

 
 

This was a week before Christmas when fam was visiting but I love it and thought I would add it!

Chloee's Christmas List to Santa!
Chloee being silly in a chocolate shop

 
Baking Santa some cookies
 



Watching a Christmas movie by the tree


So, we recorded the whole shabang but it could not, would not load. But at least we have it to look back on always :)
I would have taken more pictures of her opening presents but we were recording the whole time! So here's just a few..



Batman series!
 
Our beautiful Temple pic. In love with it! Thanks Dad and Mama T!


Coloring in her giant coloring book and new markers!

 Trying out the new bike!


 
 
 
I love starting new traditions with my family and seeing Chloee glow with happiness and excitement! Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all the pictures!! Missing Christmas with you guys already

    ReplyDelete