Friday, February 8, 2013

As of lately

A bunch of pictures as I catch up on what's goin' on with us Catmulls..
Chloee has been enjoying her new bike, going to Kindergarten, playing Mario on Wii, coloring, and just being silly and lovey as always!
Corbin has been getting our new office ready, being a hard working Marine, and reaaally enjoyed watching his Ravens win the superbowl!
Me? Well just getting my run on, reading books and enjoying this new computer! Which makes it 100 times better to blog(Finally!!)

Right outside our neighborhood at sunset! I really enjoy this.

Chloee being cute and riding her new bike to school!

Chloee wanted to help carry the new computer cause she is "Strong like daddy!"
New Desk, Computer, Desktop, printer and chair!
Getting everything set up for when Corbin starts med school..  :O
Corbin doing his thaaang at church ball! This whas last year but I thought I'd add it.

It's the moments like these <3 <3 <3

I really enjoy the rain so I decided to go for a run in it! 3 miles and I got completely soaked and enjoyed every step!


^makes me happy!^

I LOVE subway chocolate chip cookies.

Snugglin'!


I looked over to Chlo saying her own prayer <3

She asked me to curl her hair!! Which was SO exciting for me! Haha.

She looks like a princess:)

I have to take a monthly trip to the puppy store to get my fill of puppies. Then I fall in love with one everytime and I get pretty sad when I don't take it home. I don't know why I keep going haha. Can't wait to get one when we move back to Utah!!
I need him in my life!


Back around Christmas time :)


Little cutie over here!!

Chloee joined me at Insanity and she was getting it done!!


This is what happens when husband gets ready for work in the morning and it's too bright in the room.

Showing off what my sister got us for Christmas. Corbins shirt..

Chloee's headband..

My toms.. and we love them! She got us more too. She spoiled us.

My lover man.

Doesn't she just look SO comfy?!

Chloee and her cute friend! Chloee is tall for her age and her friend is tiny!

Her and her doggy wearing pajamas and hats :)

Sis found this on her iPad once. I forgot I took it a while ago haha.
 If you didn't see my last blog.. Hubs surprised me with a Tim McGraw concert! You can view that HERE.



 Thanks for reading <3





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are posting the pictures! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete