Friday, January 25, 2013

Fam visiting & Chlo's Kindergarten Christmas Program


A few days before Christmas, my mother-in-love, bro-in-law and his fiance (my friend since highschool!) came to visit!
Chloee's Kindergarten Christmas singing program :) She was adorable!



Here's the video! Sorry it's sideways!


 
 




After the program there were treats and visiting in her classroom.

Walking home! Her school is just right around the corner in our neighborhood on base. It's super nice that it's so close :)




Went out to a village with a bunch of cute little shops! Ate lunch at a cute little cafe. It was way bomb.
 

 






Went to our ward Christmas lunch party!
 



 

This picture is fun. Hubs did a perfect photo bomb!
 
It was a bummer, during that party I got really sick and had to head home. Ended up having a fever and getting strep. I couldn't go with them to the beach, eat out at Ruby's on the pier and go to the San Diego Temple the next day either! But I'm just glad they were here, they had fun and we got to see eachother!! I love when family comes to visit since we miss them all so much :)
Also glad L and M had a fun day at Disneyland! I can't wait for them to get married!!
 
 
See you guys soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment