Monday, February 4, 2013

Our Vegas Trip



The strip was fun! And very interesting.. haha


Doin' his thing cleaning guns! He makes for a great armorer.

Riding my cousins long board. So fun, need one!


Took Chlo on a safe little slow ride :)

FINALLY eating at a Café Rio! Had.. been.. craving..


At a birthday dinner for our Father-in-love!

Haha he took this when I wasn't looking

My handsome guy<3

mCat, karaCat, mCat2



His birthday treat! Holy huge!



Chloee digging at it!


Cool artsy ceiling. 
Biggest chocolate fountain!

My first time shooting! Of course Corbin is expert, And I love it!




I got him right in the heart 3 times! He's dead.






What a rush!!

Shooting cans and stuff!

I love watching him.


Hiking with the lovely Rosa!

Early mornin' breakfast


We had so much fun!! Loved seeing family.
Thanks R and B for having us over :)


1 comment: