Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tim McGraw Concert

I have the best hubs ever. Wanna know why?
Yesterday he texted me saying, "When I get home, get dressed in something warm. Don't ask questions."
Oh! Hubby's got something up his sleeve! I had no idea what he was up to?!
We take Chlo to our friends to play there till we get back and headed on our way!
He first surprised me with going to dinner to The Macaroni Grill. Which I thought was the surprise. I asked him why I needed to dress warm? He said, "Oh, we're not going home after this!.."
He then said, "What if I told you I had tickets to an exclusive Tim McGraw concert on the USS Midway flight deck..."
Instantly, my heart was excited!!! Hub knows I love my country.
I was so happy and could. not. wait. to get there...
Had some bomb pasta. Following with some Jamba Juice... Strawberries Wild is the way to go. For hubs- Caribbean Passion.
Off we were to down town San Diego.
I can't stop thinking about how much fun we had. It was really nice to get out and have a fun date together! THANKS BABY! You're the best. ILYPI <3
















So as we were waiting for him to come out.. he was a little late and people started to complain. Until we all realized he was coming on a freaking HELICOPTER.. Haha then his lateness was excused 'cause that was a pretty cool entrance.




















No comments:

Post a Comment