Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving & Turkey Trot Race


We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Last year it was just Corbin, Kayla, Chlo and I so we went to Marie Calanders. But this year we had my mom, my other sis and Kayla's boyfriend! I was excited to have my mom there to teach me to cook Thanksgiving dinner :) And it was the first time Corbin and I got to host it at our own place. Thanksgiving morning was the Oceanside Turkey Trot race we signed up for! It was really fun. We'll probably make that a new tradition. Holiday races are great! Here are some pictures... enjoy :)


Good job babe!!



There goes his race! Wasn't able to get a picture of him :\
After his race


 

Corbin recorded the starting of my race, I'm right in the front middle!
 
 

Waiting to go!


Finish line!


I only put this pic to see how beautiful our view was during our run!


 



Proud of daddy!
It was a bit chilly!

 

Hangin' out with Grandma Leslie!


 
 

Chlo and a freakish gnome guy?!
So glad they were there to be at our race :)
 
 


Chloee made Turkeys with our names on them to put by our plates :)

 
 

Carving the turkey!


 


 
 






Chloee loved playing on the iPad with M!
Cutie lovers!

 
 
We all had a great time! I am so So SO thankful for family. And friends. And my heavenly father. And the ocean. And my home. And my Corbin and Chloee loves. And chocolate. And everything!!!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I'm so glad family was there for you!

    ReplyDelete