Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chlo sends mommy Jill a balloon


On her balloon she wrote, "I love you mommy Jill, I love Casey Dog, I miss you, and I had fun at my birthday with a bouncy house."






This got me choked up. I love that we can help her remember mommy Jill and she can "send her letters"                    <3 I am grateful that we can teach her about our gospel and the plan of salvation. Her beliefs and self-worth is being shaped as she is young and we can help her increase her faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
 I am grateful she has her own little testimony knowing she will be able to see her mommy Jill (and Kasey) again someday. I am grateful for my little Chloee and that I am her mommy Karalee, I know she is meant to be part of my life and I couldn't be more happier being with her each day for the past few years. I love my Chloee past infinity!!




1 comment: