Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mom and Sis Visit in May

My mom and sis came to visit in May and I couldn't wait to spend time with them!!


AND they were here for my birthday which was a plus!
I drove down to Kayla's in Newport to spend the night with them there :)




We attended my sister Kayla's fiance's 3 day event. Michael is a public speaker and creates events to help people better their lives! He has helped countless people stop smoking, better their relationships, health, careers, etc. He is an amazing speaker and is great at what he does. It was fun to support him and to see him speak! I collected a lot of insight.

Michaels good friend Glenn Morshower was there to speak, also. I didn't know who he was.. but he is an actor. He was in Friday Night Lights, Transformers movies and a bunch of others! He sang me happy birthday with everyone, which was kind of cool.

Hakalou!! (a party in your head -Hawaiian I think!)


Michael put this on the screen for me on one of the breaks!
 I got to break a board! Felt good!
Chloee just saw me blogging and said, "You're a great karate chopper!" Haha

These "handerpants" were a joke my sister got for Michael hahaha
After they spent a few nights at Kayla's, they came and stayed with us for the remainder of their trip :)




I LOVE when my mom french braids my hair. Especially 'cause its long now! I have never been able to do it on my own BUT I am practicing and getting better at it.



 Of course, some beach time!

This lil crab guy was lost out in the middle of the sand, just asking to be stepped on. So we helped him back to his home, the rocks.

 Happy happy!!!


 When they left, Chloee woke up to a cute letter from Aunt KaRynn. :)

I love when they come and hopefully next time my brother and Jon can come out, too!!
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. How fun! Love family visits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were so fun to see Karalee! Good for Michael putting up your Happy Birthday Karalee slide. That's awesome. I loved the French braid. I'm proud of you for learning - keep it up! Have you ever done the inside out French braid? I'll have to show you - it looks like the braid is laying on TOP of your head - it's really cool.

    Love you guys!
    Auntie Kathy

    ReplyDelete