Monday, July 8, 2013

Amber and Mandy Time

Jr High through High school, I was REALLY close to all my girls.
We have always been the best of friends.
I really, really miss that!!
But there is a time to move on in life and if it takes you to a different state, visits will have to work :)
Amber flew here to hang out for the day!
Lucky girl worked for Delta so she traveled to a few worldly places. How awesome is that? It's something she always had a passion for, so I'm glad she found a way to do it!

We all got together, went to Swami's for lunch. SO good.

Yes, had to take some pictures, even though we didn't get ready. Who currs.



Mandy took us to a cool relaxation place that was made for people to come and enjoy the nature and meditate. It was pretty cool :)






It was really nice to catch up with them!
They are both so happy where life has taken them and I couldn't be more happy for them!

Thanks for the fun day girls! Looking forward to do it again :) I love you guys!!






1 comment:

  1. I'd love to find that relaxation place sometime! I'm hoping to be able to get away for even just a weekend to San Diego/beachy something or other in August or September. Need a quiet peaceful getaway for some Kathy time.

    ReplyDelete