Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lego Land '13


Chloee. Loves. Lego Land!
Our favorite Rosa came to visit us and took us to Lego Land. We all had a blast!
Lego Land was a lot more fun than I expected!! Loved it!




Love me the Lego Elephant!

Cute mama with her little ducklings.

Chlo and Ryan building.. stuff!




Chlo, Rosa, Ryan and Mike on the water Jet thingies.



Chloee throwing change in the wishing well

And yes, they sprayed me!


Chloee had the most fun in the water playground!! 



She was soaked!

I'm not sure what pose this is but she is just cute!



Waiting for our ride to start!



Duplo Playground




Safari Ride












\






She LOVED this roller coaster with Mike.
And yes I was recording it and holding my phone VERY tightly haha


She was about to hatch out of her egg..


She was OUT on the drive home <3

Thank you Rosa, Mike and Ryan for the fun day at Lego Land!!





No comments:

Post a Comment