Wednesday, March 28, 2012

LDBFF Kait!

When Corbin was in boot camp, one of his best buds he met was Cody.
Cody would let him borrow his laptop to Skype me ALL the time during SOI school!
We were so thankful for that.
Corbin would tell me about him and his girlfriend all the time.. he said his girlfriend was a lot like me and that we would make great friends. So, Kait and I became friends through Facebook and we haven't stopped talking ever since!! They are now engaged<3
She came to California for Cody's homecoming. He was deployed in Afghanistan for 7 months.
We are so glad he got back safely!!
I met Cody before but not Kait..It had almost been a year and we FINALLY met!!!
We were so excited to be hanging out!
I picked them up at their hotel on my way home from Newport, we went home, showed them around and decided to go to Chilies.
Cody told us some cool stories about his deployment and how it was like!
 After, we rented a movie and went back to our house to chill and watch a movie!
Took them home after. We were sad to say goodbye but we'll see them again soon :)


Here is the homecoming video Corbin recorded for them!!
Made me cry cause I know how long they've been waiting for that moment!!!

We are so happy for them!!




Chlo's photography haha



Kait and I were there for eachother from the start of our men in the Corps and I'm glad I was able to help her through their first deployment.
She is an amazing friend and I'm so glad we were able to finally meet!
I love you Kait!!!
Thank you for everything!
<3

Thank you Cody, for serving our country.



1 comment:

  1. Love this. A huge thank you to Cody and to Kait for their service and sacrifice. And you two will be rocks for each other understanding the military life.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete