Saturday, October 17, 2015

American Fork Half Marathon '15

All year I was wanting to sign up for this race but with the running series I was doing for St. George, It was too much to add to my running bill. ;) Gosh, can't I just run all races for $10?! Nope, doesn't work that way. Races can get expensive.
Brenda's niece wasn't able to come down from St. George to run, so I bough the entry from her for cheap! I was ECSTATIC.

Early bus ride up the canyon 4:30 AM ish!

Melissa can't deal with the flash haha jk!

After waiting in the FREEZING cold for an hour, we were getting ready to start!

Happy!!





Runners everywhere!

Our beautiful view

During the run - The only pic I took! Shoulda snapped more:)

I served with the young women in my ward and had just been released. The young women were there helping to hand out water, food and picking up garbage to earn money for camp! I loved seeing them! Don't mind me looking like I just ran a bunch of miles.

My good friends who took over the YW program were there with them! I just love these two:)

Yay!

A selfie with my girl!

AF Half is one of my favorites so far. The canyon is beautiful and refreshing.
Thanks Brenda's niece for the entry and thanks M and B for a great race together:)
I would love to run AF again someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment