Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Started the day with our tradition of running a Turkey Trot 5k!
It's so much fun being able to do it with our family now that we're in Utah:)


Oops, sorry for covering your face Mind haha!



Sliding on Ice!

We heart running!!!!

Family selfie! Missing Tana, Tuffy and Addy!



Playing with toys while food is cooking at my moms:)


Addy and the dogs at Corb's parents:)

Cute love bugs:)

Montana's family has a tradition of playing dodge ball and basketball at the church:)

Went to the zoo with my sisters!


Poor guy. He should be out in the wild. The only reason I don't like the zoo is that I feel like animals are trapped!..



This was hilarious. Adric was trying to hold on to Fonzie's ear hahaha

We love our nephew!

My cute girl!!

We decorated the Bishops door with leaves saying why we are grateful for him in Young Womens! They did a great job.

I sat in my home with all the lights off except the spot light on Jesus:) I thought about how grateful I was for EVERYTHING I have! I am so beyond blessed with so many things. I was feeling overwhelmed with joy! I love my life. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ and for his sacrifice for everyone and for this wonderful gospel. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving with family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment