Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My DIY button earrings!

Found how to make earrings thanks to Pinterest..
LOVE me some Pinterest.

What you need:
Gel super glue
Buttons (with hole on the back)
Pincers
Sand paper
Stud earring stems and clasps

Got all my stuff from Joann's. Except the sandpaper, got it at Target.
Super easy!!

 Step 1: Using your pincers, cut the back off the earrings as close to the base as possible.


 Step 2: Sand where you just cut to get it as flat as possible.

 Step 3: Position your button with the back facing up. Put a dab of super glue onto the middle of the back of the button, and place the earring stem down onto the glue. If the button is particularly large, you may want to position the stem closer to one edge of the button so they sit right when you wear them. I like my stems placed a little higher then the middle.

Let them dry overnight and you are set!!






I love them and wear them all the time! Try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment