Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lately and Not so Lately


I usually blog events more then just the random pictures I take. I've been meaning to catch up on the bloggin' to show em' off! Here goes.




Lately: Blowfish face?


Lately: Chloee was tired shopping so she got comfortable in the cart!
 
Lately: Corbin's 3rd love!
 
Not so lately: Just walking to school looking cute!

Not so lately: Precious sleepy girl at church.
 
Lately: Enjoying the view
 
Lately: The race emailed me some pictures. Thought I'd just add them here! I need to get some sun!

 
Not so lately: Tried a hair style from Pinterest. Turned out kinda cute.
Not so lately: CUTE puppy at the pet store. He was so mini.

Lately: Grandpa J Sent her a desk and chair and accessories when she started Kindergarten. "She needed somewhere to do her homework." :) She loves it.
Not so lately: Tried a soup from Pinterest. It was nummy!
 

Lately: Chloee and I at the park!

Not lately: Corbin got free tickets to the Padres game :) Well enjoyed!

Lately: A good friend of Corbins sent him this awesome Jazz flag!

 
That's it for now.
Seeyaaa!









1 comment:

  1. Love the lately, not so lately theme! And DANG! we were gonna bring a Utah Jazz flag out with us!

    ReplyDelete