Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mom and KaRynn come to visit Nov '12

I was SO excited for my mom and sis to come visit!! I always miss them :) We always have fun no matter what we're doing!
I was sad to see them leave but I know I'll see them again soon :)
I didn't get pictures of everything but heres the ones we did get!!
 
Also, click HERE to see the Thanksgiving and race post that they were here for too :)
 
 
Took them to my favorite place at the beach!
 
 Lovely ladies!
 
<3
 
Pretty sis!
 

 
 
 

Chipotle!! Chloee and Grandma being silly
 
My mom taught me how to do this to Chlo's hair! So cute :)
 
I love you sissy!
 
Swinging
 
They were there for mine and Corbins race!! So glad :)


 
Thanksgiving !




 Just doing some shopping!

Love you mom!


Cutie Chloee

 
Kayla took them to the airport..
goodbye pictures!

 


Rambo doggy missed you sis!!
 
 
 
How cute!! Their loves surprised them at the airport with roses! I love it!
 
 
 Can't wait to move back so I don't have to miss you guys!! Thanks for coming and sharing a great time :) I love you always family!
 


1 comment:

  1. How great to have them there for the race and spend some time together as girls!

    ReplyDelete