Monday, April 9, 2012

Random shhtuff.

Wuhoo! Got my certificate! Now.. to wait till we can get another car to get a job :)


Steels beach boot camp !! LOVE IT. Now, to get my freakin' knee figured out.

My new Nike's! SO comfy. Thanks mom for the shoes and thanks mCat for making sure I got the right shoes for my feet!


I love him more than words can say <3

I got creative. Thought it was kinda cool? So, I snapped a pic.

Chlo looking at the fishies at a cool outdoor mall!

skjdfiuiwn8u89ajkj;s'!!

I love making bracelets for J!


This was my back a few months ago! Uck! Thank you to SDSR, It is now fix and no more scoliosis/back aches!

Won a gift card from SDSR :) Cha!

Sometimes I like to leave cute notes for Corbin :)


A friend introduced these chocolate coverd blueberries to me.
I fell in love with them.
MMMM

At the pet store, Chlo was touching all the snakes!

I see this picture and it makes me want to paint.
I love it!
The other day.. the power went out for a while. So I got the finger paints out!
Made thank you cards for her birthday gifts.
Zuzu !



That's it for now!

Goodbyeee





1 comment: