Sunday, November 20, 2011

My new blog



Testing testing 1..2..3..

Yay! Welcome to my new blog!

I wanted to make another blog - but this one will be about everything I like, enjoy, admire, and what I'm thankful for.
When I'm old, wrinkley and bored.. I'll look back at this and thank the young me for planning so far in advance. ;)

The posts might be long or short. Depending on my time and mood. Like you care to hear that?

When I first moved to Cali, it was a great idea to blog since mine and Corbins friends and family are in Utah. Of course they all wanna know whats going on with miss princess Chloee!! So I made the 'Catmulls Corner' blog - yes I'll keep blogging there too :)
I've been on and off blogging.. trying to get into it.. trying to take lots of pictures but I put it off so much! It just hasn't been my 'thing'.
Then I thought.. why dont I just make a diary/intrests/scrapbook/pictures/notes/thoughts/quotes via blogging? Thats what its for right?

Soooo we'll see if I will actually keep this one up. If not... I tried!

Not too exciting but its about 'My new blog' so there wasn't much to write.
Ya knah?

Thanks mother-in-love for inspiring me to blog!

That's all for the 'welcome' post :)
Thanks for reading.










No comments:

Post a Comment