Saturday, September 6, 2014

Q's & A's with Chloee - Age 7

What makes you happy?
Wrestling with daddy and hugging you and kissing you and hugging daddy and kissing daddy

Why do you love your family?

Because I have the sweetest mom and silliest daddy!

What is your favorite color, and why?
Hot pink and sea foam green because I think they look cute, but not when you mix them together. Just when you color with them.

What is your favorite thing about school?
I have a great teacher and a great class! I love to go to school and I love second grade!

What do you like to dream about?
I like to dream about puppies, but some times I dream about a big spider and it scared me

Who is the kindest person you know?
"You! Mommy:)"

What is something you would like to learn to do well?
I would like to learn Spaaanisssh!

If you were an animal, what would you want to be?
A doggy. A Huskie! 'Cause huskies are so cute.

If you could keep only one thing, what would it be?
My mint EOS chapstick!

What is your favorite candy?
Junior mints

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play at the park, play with Jack (dog) and swimming

Where is your favorite place in the world?
The beach

What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
Not being able to drive and cleaning my room!

How tall are you?
I think I'm um... 24 inches tall.

How much do you weigh?
Let me check.. *Runs to the bathroom*.. 536 pounds!! (53.6 lbs)


Where is your favorite place to eat?
Golden corral

What is your favorite food?
Chicken nuggets and shrimp!

What 3 words best describe you?
Lovable, caring and silly

What is your favorite book?

The Lego movie book

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be?

Well, I wouldn't want to eat treats all day.. I would rather eat healthy stuff. I would wish for a pet huskie!

What is something you are scared of?

Spiders and thunder

What does daddy do?
He goes to school

What does mommy do?
Work and run

Who is your hero?
Daddy cause he is a Marine!!

What is a funny memory you have?
When I made that humongous fart!

What is your favorite cartoon?
Hello Kitty

What is your favorite sea animal?
Dolphins

What is your shoe size?
1 but almost 2

If you were a sound, what would you be?
A doggy sound

What do you like to learn at school?
M.. m.. m.. math!

If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Bella!

Do you like to go to church?
Yes!!

What is your favorite song?
I love to see the temple!

What do you know well that you can teach others?
Math and swimming!

How old will you be when you get married?
What!! Married?! Hm.. Probley, I think like 14 or so, maybe 20..

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor and a candy shopper cause I'd love to sell candy

What is your goal for this year?
Tying my shoes better

What is your favorite movie?
Despicable Me

What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Playing games and coloring

What food do you not like?
Pickles! Yuck!

What is something you are proud of yourself for?
For being a top reader, being a caring person and for choosing to get baptized

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Halloweeeen!

What do you miss most about California?
Our balcony and the beach and my friends


What is your favorite joke?
Knock Knock, who's there? Frances. Frances who? France is next to Spain!

What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate milk

What is the best thing about your teacher?
She helps us learn and she is nice

What is something very important to you?
Jesus

What would you buy if you had one hundred dollars?
I would buy the biggest huskie! They are so cute.

What do you want to be for Halloween this year?
A parrot

What is your favorite letter?


D

What is your favorite number?
7

When do you feel the most loved?
When I hug you and daddy!

What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip


No comments:

Post a Comment