Sunday, February 23, 2014

SheRuns Half Marathon '13

I was SO excited for my 3rd Half. 
The first two I was very nervous, but this time I was just ready to go!

The day before I decided to carb load on something I had been craving for days.
Bread-bowl soup!!! It was extremely good. BJ's never fails.

Ready to rock and roll!!




While waiting, they went out to breakfast at Denny's!
She got a hot chocolate 'cause it was very cold that morning.
Gosh, she's cute.

 The scenery was beautiful!! Look at those fall trees.





 Ever try taking a selfie while running? Haha



On my way to the other side of the lake.

 Cactus's! 


The only pic the race photographer got of me. I kinda like it 'cause is shows me passin' up the ladies! ;)

Almost around the lake.

This was by far the most beautiful race yet.


I did take quite a few pics but NOT of all the HIKING I had to do haha. Most of the race was up and down, hiking hills. It was difficult, especially because I was not prepared for a trail run. 
But I still very much enjoyed it!

Corb recorded the last stretch at the finish!


Man, was I glad to be done. 
Felt so accomplished!






 YES.

Yep- that's a huge bucket of ice for the ice bath.

Thanks babe and Chloee for always coming to support me!
Can't wait for the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment