Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pics from the last few months :)

Cutest little Marine girly

When I came in the kitchen, I saw Chloee eating out of this long tupperware.. 
Bowls were dirty and the first thing Corb found was this! Haha cracked me up.

Met up with the Blands when they came to San Diego!

 Chloee and her two best buds!

 Tried something new with Chlo's hair :)

Bouncy house on the beach!


I made Chloee a matching card game with all of our families pics 
It was a HIT




This is Corbin and I if we were bull dogs... ;)

Jeffery R. Holland came to our church and we were able to meet him and shake his hand! 
SO awesome!

Our friends A and B came out to stay with us for a few days!
Of course we hit the temple!



 Our view eating at Ruby's on the pier :)



Chloee's cousin Ryan cam to stay with us for a couple of nights! Had some fun.



Found this on pinterest. Half and half, keep in the shower to clean whenever you'd like!

Drinkin that protein.

We love to babysit baby Fleur! 


Found this pic of my grandpa and I when I was little <3 Miss him!

Awesome pic I took at YW/YM beach activity


Chloee was determined to read so many hours for her summer reading program to win a yoyo! And she GOT it! She is such a good reader.


Cutie after swimming!

A great scripture

I love my hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment