Saturday, November 23, 2013

Picture Update


A book my dad got me for Christmas when I was little is now Chloee's! She loves it :)

We got a free pizza on Veterans day!
Corb picks up half the pizza and sets it on his plate. Haha! 

Her and her baby that "kept her up all night" haha


Helping Chloee give her talk in primary :)


Adorable Chloee fell asleep snuggling us.


I still have not blogged her Kindergarten Graduation!
Well here it is, the cutie graduate!



Asked her where she wanted to go to dinner to celebrate and of course, Wendys!!




Some bracelets I made

Beautiful sunsets



Cutie!!


Tried something new with my hair :)

I was bored!

I love reading. Especially on the beach.





Cute little Fleur!

Eat half, save half.

<3



It gets foggy here a lot. Looks cool, I like.

The book worm reading Junie B. Jones!

Ballin' babe.

Chlo drew herself and Jesus! <3 

Tried a new recipe! Hawaiian Chicken. Pretty good but not a fan of cooked pineapple.







No comments:

Post a Comment