Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014


On Christmas eve we went to Todd and Terri's for dinner and white elephant!
Then we went to Corb's parents for our tradition of gift exchange, pajamas, candles and story:) 

I should have taken more pictures!

Our awesome fam:)

Love these sisters of mine<3

Santa came!


Christmas part 1


Christmas part 2
(most of the morning video) Will not load :(

...



After opening presents, we went to Corb's parents for breakfast. After, we went to my dads for second breakfast, gifts and family time. Later at my moms, we exchanged gifts and also hung with family!
(I'm so glad we're back in Utah to see everyone!!)


Cute Adric loved his Elmo toy! So cute!




Big barbie house, cars, motorhome, barbies and clothes from grandma Leslie!! Wow!



She LOVES it all!

Playing with Grandma Leslie and Aunt KaRynn:)



*Before Christmas*
Chlo listening to Christmas music and reading her BOM <3

Festival of Tree's! 
My mother-in-love did a great job on the Running to cure Cystic Fibrosis tree!! I absolutely loved it!!
Love you Mindy, you're a rockstar!!

 Chloee was excited to have a babysitter over while we went to my work Christmas party:)

She wanted to take a pic of me too!

We went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for dinner:)



My mom, momcat, Chloee and I went to the Muppet MoTab show:)

She's the cutest




I love Christmas and so sad it's over! Now we have to wait a whole year for it to come again!..








No comments:

Post a Comment